There when you need us...
Joining Aurora Advanced Healthcare will afford you the opportunity to enjoy all the Southeastern Wisconsin area has to offer, including our Great Lake-front locale, excellent school systems, strong cultural community, impressive recreational park system, cultural diversity, major sports teams and myriad of other cosmopolitan attractions – not to mention, Chicago, the beautiful Door County Peninsula and the Wisconsin Dells are all just a short drive away. To discover more about this dynamic and exciting metro area, please visit www.OnMilwaukee.com.
At Aurora Advanced Healthcare,
- We can offer you a brilliant future, where doctors report to doctors, within the largest physician led clinic group in southeastern Wisconsin.
- We have 20 clinics, plus surgery center locations throughout the metro Milwaukee area of southeastern Wisconsin.
- We have over 250 physicians who provide quality healthcare and offer the latest information and services in over 30 specialties.
- We use cutting-edge technology, and have been the leaders in implementing a fully integrated Electronic Medical Records system for 8 years.
- We offer a state-of-the-art practice for physicians who value excellent patient care and strong specialist support.
- We offer a busy practice in a collegial environment with supportive colleagues and a well-trained, customer service-focused support staff.
- We are proud to provide quality care in Wisconsin, which was recently ranked FIRST in the nation for quality healthcare.
- Wisconsin is considered one of the top five physician-friendly states to practice medicine, thanks to our appealing malpractice climate.
- With our great schools and high standard of living, southern Wisconsin consistently ranks as a "best place to live."
- Aurora Advanced Healthcare has been recognized two years in a row by MetroParent magazine for being a Family Friendly workplace.
- We offer a generous compensation package and top-of-the-line benefits.
We invite you to explore the exciting physician opportunities at Aurora Advanced Healthcare.
For more information or if you prefer to send your CV via email or fax, please contact Kelly Geiger - Physician Recruitment Coordinator:
Phone: (262) 532-6792
Fax: (262) 532-6859